A medieval castle on Lake Como … say WHAT?! It’s true! and it’s all yours, including the honeymoon tower suite getaway for that exhilarating first night 😉 Click on the image to read more ….
Lake como Italian Vibe
When you think Lake Como what comes to mind first is:
- George Clooney
- George’s elegant Italian villa
- John Legend and Crissy Teigen
- J&C’s gorgeous wedding at Villa Pizzo
- Surreal Villa Balbianello weddings
- Upscale Villa d’Este weddings
It’s funny how we never really think CASTLE on lake Como … until now! Tucked away in the hidden gem town of Lecco, Castello Rossino brings you back to chic medieval times in style with meticulously cared-for gardens, jaw-dropping views on Lake Como, and top-notch Italian cuisine for the most unforgettable Italian wedding day EVER.
And the ones who say so and know so are the Italians themselves: take it from the locals that this location is the very best, just look at the rave reviews on this top Italy Wedding website A place the locals love is somewhere you definitely want to be for your wedding on Lake Como.
Get to know Lake Como and Lecco
The surroundings showcase all the features of northern Italy and the lake district, embraced by the Alps, rugged hills and mountains but also vineyards and lakeside beaches. If you have some time to spare – about 35 minutes – check out this documentary about Lecco and all the fabulous things you can do there.
Details about weddings at Castello di Rossino
- Open all year
- One event per day (no overlaps)
- Summer season is April to September
- Receptions up to 200 guests, indoors or outdoors
- Legal Civil Ceremony onsite
- 2 Catholic churches nearby
- Religious ceremony onsite (non-catholic)
- In-house catering with alternative gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan menus
- Curfew for outdoor music 1am
- Non-exclusive wedding services
- Disabled facilities
For more information and wedding images go to the venue page here.